Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just came back from a trip to my aunt's house in Clarence, NY near Buffalo. A lot of the kids there are so cool and fun to be with. I had to get away from everything...so much stress and chaos and anger from everybody. I am worried that Bob is after me now since he found out how friendly I am with Pony's family. He has become out of control and I heard from one of his friends that he might have a gun!!

If I hurt any of Pony's friends, I apologize. It hurts so much to be ganged up on and called such terrible and vicious names. There's been too much hate between the Socs and the Greasers..I don't know when it will all end. There are times I can't take it anymore

Cherry

20 comments:

  1. yea..im sorry to,but watever that was a while ago.. and if hes got a gun, a smart thing to do would be callin the police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you don't really have a record or anything so they'd be all 'oh, this poor sweet innocent girl is scared of this nasty Bob charactor' or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Think I Used To Have Family There... Darry Would Know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea bob seems alittle bit physco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes He's Really Nice Though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he seemed alright when i hung out with him the other day, but i mean you never really know people

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's just a crazy ass fuck and blairs rite u never really know people

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pony you almost died twice??! :'( i feel so sorry for you! I love ya soooooooo much aha! I wish I could be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's cute... Someone has a crush on Ponyboy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha... I Know I Can't Have A Crush On Him Now Because He's Dating Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And Dal's in L-O-V-E with Blair xD though I doubt he'll admit it. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think someone named cherry valence needs to post :3..

    ReplyDelete
  13. cherry im jannill new to the gang u need to post.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww poor Pony! Bob is kinda crazy tho, dig this: One time I was walking down the street with Ponyboy and Johnny and Bob's in his car and following us. So we start running. Then, he starts to get faster.
    We eventually stopped, and then so did he. But instead us leaving us alone, he rolled down the window and held out a beer. "Hey! You! Wanna sip?" He sounded really drunk, so we just left.

    Isn't he a nutcase?! Plus, he's drinkin and drivin. I hate them Socs. =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. someone's a wack-job.
    someone obviously being our little fellow bobby here.

    ReplyDelete